- Come celebrate the first day of fall and learn tools and strategies to make the last few months of 2018 count!
- This is a small group workshop in an intimate setting – limited seats available
- The fee for this workshop is $80.00 and must be paid in full to reserve your seat
- Tickets can be purchased at https://simplybrave.com/events
- Refreshments and materials included in fee
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions
The Daring Way™ is a highly experiential methodology based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown. The method was designed for work with individuals, couples, families, work teams, and organizational leaders. It can be facilitated in clinical, educational, and professional settings. During the process we explore topics such as vulnerability, courage, shame, and worthiness. We examine the thoughts, emotions, and behaviors that are holding us back and we identify the new choices and practices that will move us toward more authentic and wholehearted living. The primary focus is on developing shame resilience skills and developing daily practices that transform the way we live, love, parent, and lead. Further information is available at www.thedaringway.com.
Bookings are closed for this event.